Woodstock Juniors are going to the dogs! Bring your four-legged buddy to Dupree Park for professional fall photos while you both enjoy vendor booths, live music, food and drinks, auctions, treats, and an all-out good time!
What is it:
It’s a dog-friendly, music festival-themed (cough, Lollapalooza, cough) party on a “dog-day afternoon” this fall.
Why are we doing it:
How do I get in:
Easy! Bring one (or both) of the following:
- Purchase a $10 ticket either online below or the day of the event. (Please bring your receipt if you donate online.)
- Donate a bag of dog food at the check-in booth the day of the event.
Anything else I should know:
- All of our four-legged attendees are encouraged to wear leashes.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Tickets available online and the day of the event.
If you are interested in coming to Woofapalooza, donating to these two bark-tastic charities, being a vendor, or have any Woof-Related questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.